The GeoBAG products have excellent physical and mechanical characteristics: resistant to UV radiation, salt water and other aggressive environments as well as sudden changes in temperature. They are durable and environmentally friendly.
GeoBAGs are divided into three types:
“GeoBAG” -I (of one section), “GeoBAG” -II (of two sections), “GeoBAG” -T. Each GeoBAG has a hole with a cap for filling with different moisture absorption materials.
They are manufactured in two colors: grey and white.
The GeoBAG-I and GeoBAG-II represent a geotextile structure with a cubic shape that has a neck with a hole in the upper part that serves to facilitate filling. The Geocontainer “GeoBAG” -T has an oval shape.
All GeoBAGs have a double mooring system to prevent spillage and land fall.
- Increase the capacity of the terrain;
- Reduces erosion of the coast as a result of soil erosion
- caused by water flow, wave action and exogenous
- Prevents landslide in areas with complex relief;
- Construction of hydraulic structures: dams, dykes, roads, docks, bridges in rivers, seas and oceans;
- Restoration of collapsed sections of underwater pits and underwater sections of pipelines, construction of erosion resistant facilities in soft soils, swamps, flooded or collapsible areas, etc .;
- Protection of the dunes against waves, construction of artificial islands, breakwaters, moorings and beach areas;
- Reinforcement and restoration of beds and banks of rivers, canals and ponds, slopes and hillsides, coasts, beaches, ports and landscape;
- Construction of industrial, civil and hydraulic platforms;
- Construction of roads, embankments for access to bridges and retaining walls near roads and railways;
- Great aesthetic importance in the construction of walls on the coastline, in addition to the practical importance in relation to vertical planning.
- Needs minimum works for the base preparation;
- Needs • Ease of transportation and installation;
- Improves the performance of the structures;
- Can be filled with several moisture absorption materials, including those existing on-site, which reduces costs;
- They are cheaper than engineering designs applied to erosion protection;
- On top of the GeoBAG structure, stones, sand or other materials can be placed for landscape design, without the need for an intermediate layer;
- Prolonged durability.
The product is filled with a loading hopper directly at the building site or in the quarry from where it is transported to the work site.